VX 520 LE
Big Performance, Small Investment
- The ultimate in durability and reliability, the affordable VX 520 LE is built to last. It processes at lightning speeds thanks to its powerful ARM11 processor. And with a large, backlit display, boldmenu prompts and an intuitive ATM-style user interface, it’s a breeze to use. With the VX 520 LE, small merchants gain a huge asset.
- Friendly Features
- Lightning fast processor and high-speed thermalprinter keep lines moving. And a small footprint withsmart cable management optimizes handovers.
- Extended-Life Design
- Maximize investment with Verifone’s unmatched quality. Metal dome keypad withstands more than on million key presses, for years of success.
- Small Business, Big Security
- Specifically designed to exceed the needs of small businesses. The VX 520 LE provides end-to-end encryption with VeriShield Total Protect to guard against fraud.
Big Solutions for Small Merchants
- Small merchants can offer a wide range of customer service options with the Vx 510. This entry-point countertop solution comes in a sleek, compact design, and offers dynamically-managed memory for seconds-fast processing of debit, credit, EBT and EMV cards.
The Vx 510 offers built-in connectivity options (dial, Ethernet or GPRS wireless), expanding yourfuture business options. Transactions are secure with PCI PED approval. Ample memory facilitates the addition of non-payment applications, such as Telco activation, loyalty and gift.
- Ultra-high Performance
- Service offerings throughVerifone Connect make it easy for merchants to accept wireless electronic transactions wherever they have a power source. Integrated high-speed thermal printer is quiet and fast with drop-in loading to simplify paper changing and eliminate jams.
Easy to Use
- Optional built-in smart card reader and Security Access Modules support multiple smart card solutions. Internal PIN pad for debit. Sleek and stylish, with a small footprint and “hand-over” design for customer PIN entry.
Advanced Security and Reliability
- Sophisticated security protection and tamper resistant. The Vx 510 includes: VeriShield file authentication, PCI PED approved for debit transactions and EMV Level 1 and Level 2 Type approval.Application separation at both the hardware and software level minimizes or eliminates the need to recertify existing payment applications every time an application is added or modified.
Robust Performance that Leads and Exceeds
- The VX 520 is a reliable, rugged countertop device that’s built to last. It handles encryption, decryption and processing at lightning speeds thanks to its powerful processor and expandable memory. Integrated NFC capabilities support alternative payments and also supports value-added applications such as loyalty or gift card acceptance.
- A full range of connectivity options, from dial to dial plus Ethernet, with an optional battery allows the VX 520 to go wherever you go. A uniquely designed communication port area underneath the device keeps countertops neat and free of clutter.
- Fast Processing
Faster checkout speeds allow you to complete more transactions and get consumers on their way more quickly.
Easy to Use
- Countertop unit is designed for easy use and includes a backlit screen and keypad for all lighting situations.
- Reliable Functionality
- Get more out of your investment – the VX 520 delivers performance, reliability and long-lasting functionality.